• DO YOU TRAVEL AND HOW MUCH EXTRA IS IT?
Yes, I'm happy to travel outside the region for weddings this usually involves travelling the day before the wedding and booking accommodation for the night before and the night of the wedding. My travel fee is £350 for England Scotland and Wales and includes everything (time, transport, accommodation etc). Worldwide destinations are quoted for on an individual basis..
• HOW MUCH IS YOUR BOOKING FEE AND HOW DO I BOOK YOU?
I require a non-refundable booking fee of £250 to reserve your date. Then 50% (£500) one month before your date and 50% (£500) approximately 1 month after your wedding (when your images are ready). Of course, paying in advance of the due date is always acceptable.
• CAN YOU HOLD A DATE FOR ME WITHOUT A BOOKING FEE?
Nope Im afraid not.
• DO YOU HAVE PROFESSIONAL INSURANCE?
Yep I most definitely do.
• DO YOU TAKE ANY POSED FORMAL GROUP PHOTOS ON THE DAY?
My style and vision is candid documentary photography but I'm happy to photograph a small number (approx 6-8) family formals.
• WHAT HAPPENS IF YOUR ILL ON THE DAY?
I think I am immune to “Manflu” so its all good, but seriously if I am ill I will generally just soldier on, ( even shot a wedding on crutches the day after breaking my foot) but if I truly can’t make it I know many of the regions most talented photographers who are always ready to step in at the last moment.
• CAN WE MEET BEFORE OUR DAY?
We sure can, or we can skype if you prefer, often the wedding day itself is the first time I meet many of my clients.
• HOW MANY PHOTOS CAN I EXPECT TO RECIEVE?
Between 350-650 images.
• CAN I MAKE PRINTS FROM THE IMAGE FILES YOU PROVIDE US?
Most definitely, you can print, share online until your heart is content.